Saturday 9 February 2013

Welcome to the world



Welcome to the world my little piece of the Internet! I was debating the style I wanted this blog to take on, going between using it as a diary just for me, or a platform to voice my opinions on varied topics (politics, environment, health, education.. exciting stuff!), or writing it as one would a book addressed to thousands. I finally decided upon an adventure storybook. I have so many pictures of different things I’ve already done, but no written down memories of what the day was like or why the day was so special. So now to begin telling the tales... I’ll start with the adventure I’m currently on, scattered with a few stories of memorable happenings from the recent past, and following up with it into my future (where there will be 10x as many adventures as I’ve already had, hopefully)...
 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin