Friday 10 January 2014

2014 Goals Dreamline

Last year I wrote a post titled My Big, Bad Bucketlist and at the bottom of that post I added a little tidbit about Tim Ferriss's Dreamline concept.
It's an important tidbit that will help you get more out of life.

Every year people make New Years Resolutions (Great!).
And every year most people never even start on those resolutions (Not so great..).
Well instead of resolutions you can have goals.
They're similar, but a little different.
Instead of 'I want to work out more' you put 'I want to be featured in a fitness magazine'.
The goal adds an accountability factor to it.

We're now 10 days into the new year.
Have any of you made resolutions and haven't gotten around to doing them, yet?
Look at the sheet and brainstorm about what you really want, then hang it on your mirror and look at it every day.
Those that are working on their resolutions, fantastic job!
Maybe you can use the Dreamline sheet to push you a little further?

Here are my 2014 goals:


The point is to use it!
Hang it where you will see it every day. And read it, every day.

Has anyone used this before?
Did it help them?
I'm happy to help anyone with theirs and explain how it works if you shoot me a quick comment or email.

Let's make 2014 a year of learning, growth, and unconditional love!

No comments:

Post a Comment