Sunday 13 July 2014

Random Bits of Singapore

Our journey in Singapore is now over and because I want to start telling you about all my other adventures elsewhere here is a collection of all the random pictures I've collected from Singapore that I didn't have time to put into their own post.



1. HAZE: that one time in Singapore when the haze was so bad that the sun looked like a dot of red blur and the city resembled a post-apocalyptic movie.




2. HAJI LANE: the perfect place for a cup of coffee and walk around



3. STREET ART: which is rare, but refreshing when you see it




4. FOOD: one of the most telling things about a culture, and Singapore has a lot of cultures to learn about (meaning a lot of food to try!)



5. MACRITCHIE: a place to unplug and bond with nature





Since our journey in Singapore has ended (for the time being), we have moved onto the US for a few months!
I can't wait to show you pictures from everything we've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment